Thursday, March 15, 2007

New to my bloglines

If you are an avid blog reader, and don't enjoy the services of a site like bloglines, newsgator, or google reader, it's well past time to check one out.
I'm using bloglines at this point, but very close to switching over to google reader.

But the real point is to mention some blogs that have recently become more regular visits...

Gregstier.org - Greg is the main-man with Dare 2 Share Ministries, a somewhat traditional evangelism training conference. I love this guys passion for the message of the Cross.

unusualsoldiers.blogspot.com - My pal Caleb Bislow says this is his final attempt at being a blogger. So far, he's kickin' it. Just reading up on this guys day to day happenings makes me feel like I'm reading the book of Acts at times.

evotional.com - I've gotten into the blogging gig a little late. Many would point to Mark Batterson as a leader in th pastoral blogging movement. He's fun to read. He makes me laugh. He makes me think.

Tony Morgan, Tim Stevens, and Mark Waltz - The guys over at Granger Community Church know how to blog. Now Tony has made a move to Newspring Church with Perry Noble (another great blog), but I thoroughly enjoy reading all three of these guys.

Now, this has gotten me thinking... who do I wish kept a blog?
Dave Engbrecht
Don Rohrer
Terry Bley
Erwin Macmanus
Rob Bell
Terry Linhart
Bono
Tony Dungy

So, whose blogs are you reading that I should know about?
Who do you wish had a blog?

2 comments:

Phil Strahm said...

Two you might be interested in:

http://www.kenschenck.blogspot.com
He's an IWU Bible professor...so only read if you need a little deep thought theology. It can get complex.

www.leaveitbehind.com
The blog of the guy who wrote "the blogging church," so it must be good...I mean he WROTE a book about churches and how to use blogs...Granted I just ordered the book and haven't read it yet..but still, he wrote a book about it!

Phil Strahm said...

And I wish Andy Stanley wrote a blog...

Also, Mark Cuban's blog is good...very informative on technology and a few funnies written in there.
http://www.blogmaverick.com/