Saturday, April 21, 2007

One to check off my list


Do you have a "to do before I die" list?
You know, those dreams of things you'd love to do before you die?
I'm not talking about the meaningful stuff.
I'm talking about a list of adrenaline filled, adventerous, strange and exciting, dram lists.

I have one
It includes...
  • Skydive (done)
  • Visit all continents, including Antarctica (4 down, 3 to go)
  • Go on a cruise (check, two times over).
  • Put a video on Youtube that gets more than 100,000 views (not even close, 2,300 is the highest right now).
  • Ride a Hot Air Balloon (it costs a lot).
  • Go Surfing (seriously, how have I not accomplished this one?)
There's plenty of others, but today I check one off... go skiing in Colorado. I spent today at Breckinridge hitting the slopes. The irony? It was my first time skiing.

Freaky/ exhilirating ... scared/ alive ... refreshed/ ridiculously sore.

More to come, but I may be addicted... Swiss Ditch, here I come!

2 comments:

Jeffrey Simpson said...

But of course. What else would I eat with Arabic cuisine?

Anonymous said...

Lucky.