Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Sir Links-a-lot

  • Terry Linhart makes some radical statements on his blog here.
  • I agree with Jason's predictions for American Idol here.
  • I was very disappointed with the Heroes finale on Monday. Very "blah". See what over 200 others thought in the comment section here.
  • The director of "Borat" has a movie that slams organized religion... story here
  • Caleb Bislow, the motocross pastor??? Check it out here.
  • NMC intern The Tom is training with the Navigators in Colorado here.
  • Jim Stump wonders on the true impact of blogging, and if anybody's reading... go read here, and leave him a comment so he knows you read it.

1 comment:

the Peterson family said...

Hey man! I sent your homeboy at the Navigators a message to contact me in the springs if he needs anything. You look like how I remember you! LOL