Friday, June 22, 2007

I-pod shuffle


I was tagged yesterday... so here we go.

Put your I-pod on shuffle, and write down the 1st 15 songs to come up...

  1. Discoteque (DM Deep Extended Club mix) by U2 from The Complete U2 Box Set^
  2. Nowhere Else by the 77s from Echoes O' Faith Live+
  3. This Man by Jeremy Camp from Restored
  4. Refine Me by Jennifer Knapp from The Thirsty Journal Album*
  5. Overmind by Mortal from Mortal*^
  6. You Inspire Me by Warren Barfield from Warren Barfield#
  7. Without You by Third Day from Wherever You Are*
  8. Great Big Love by Rock n' Roll Worship Service from A Beautiful Glow
  9. The Slam by Toby Mac from Welcome to Divers City
  10. Awakening by Switchfoot from Oh! Gravity.+
  11. Salterello Presto from Symphony #4, "Itallian" by Bamberg Philharmonic from Classical Music for People who Hate Classical Music
  12. Kingflux by Mortal from Mortal*^
  13. Every Move I Make by David Croder Band from The Lime CD
  14. Faithfully Dangerous by Over the Rhine from Good Dog, Bad Dog. The Home Recordings+
  15. Jezebel Eyes by Dime Store Prophets from Love is Against the Grain
Notes:
* Probably the first time this song has been played on my I-pod
+This song is frequently played on my I-pod.
#I didn't even know I had this song on my I-pod.
^The chances of 2 U2 songs from the box set showing up in this song are 1 in 8.3. The chances of 2 Mortal songs from the Mortal album showing up in shuffle on my i-pod are 1 in 244.3.


Now, to tag some others. I'll tag 5 of you...
  1. Terry Linhart(after the weekend, of course)
  2. Robby Prenkert
  3. Phil Strahm (going to be very disappointed if Stryper doesn't show up Phil!)
  4. The Tom
  5. Chris Lehane (hey, it's worth a try)
And just one other to mock my poor friend who broke his i-pod a few weeks ago...
  1. Dan Weiss

2 comments:

Dan Weiss said...

JERK

Christoph Roberts said...

What if you don't own an "i-pod" but some other mp3 type deal...can you still play?