Monday, July 30, 2007

Back in the Saddle

Just got home from a great 5 1/2 day getaway...
It was refreshing.
I spent a ton of time sitting, driving, riding, laughing, and talking with my awesome bride.
I got a lot of sun.
I read 2 1/2 books.
I journaled about 25 pages.
I slept a lot.
I ate a lot.
I rode wave runners.
I went tubing.
I learned how to drive a pontoon.
I went fishing, and caught very little.
I spent time with some very great friends.
I was overly blessed by some unbelievably generous people.


I spent a lot of time leaning into a few live issues. I did some wrestling with God. He won, but it was a good fight, and I'm the better for it.

More to come.
For now, it's back into the saddle. We've rested and it's time to sprint again. There's some good stuff coming down the line. I think I believe my Senior Pastor when he says, "Our Greatest Days Are Just Ahead.

No comments: