Thursday, March 06, 2008

Movie Time - U2 3D


There were 7 people in the theater.

Derry
Janelle
Katylynn
Some 70 year old lady.
Bono, Edge, Larry, and Adam.

This was a totally new theater experience. Digital 3D is absolutely incredible. Obviously my love for the band is what took this over the top for me. It was pretty close to an actual concert experience. There were several times I, out loud, said, "wow".

Katylynn stood on my lap for the first three songs... she rocked to Vertigo, New Years Day, and Sometimes You Can't Make it on Your own. I'm really thinking this kid has some good rhythm in her. She was bouncing to Larry's beat on the drums pretty well.
Also, I found out that Bullet the Blue Sky is a lullaby. She was out before any dollar bills could even be slapped down.

No comments: