Sunday, April 27, 2008

Comments from the Bizman

The Maasai Project is complete, or it is truly just starting depending how you look at it. I'm excited to hear reports and stories on what happened. I got a couple of comments from Caleb concerning my progging and how it connected with what was going on there...


1. Simon's taxi was shot at by rebels on Wed night. The man in front of him got shot instead of him. The man survived and was taken to the hospital. This could have ruined everything.

2. Bigtime Unity. 11 denominations where sent out and at the celebration 28 denominations gathered to celebrate. This has never happened in the history of Maasailand.

3. Simon also talked about the parable in Matthew 13 yesterday to the Americans...hoping and praying that this ministry would take root.

I'm excited to hear more. I'm convicted this morning at how after 11 days of praying every morning, I quickly shut off the switch and all but forgot about Maasailand. Why would I do that? There may be a need for prayer now more than ever!

No comments: