Thursday, October 02, 2008

Some posts I'd like to see...

Andrew did this to me, now I'll do it for others. I would love to see posts on the following topics from the following people.
*EDIT* links are placed by those who have answered the challenge (note that there is no link to Chris... surprise, surprise!)
  • Parenting a daughter v. Parenting a son... What (pI've learned so far by Corey Mann
    ... response here
  • NMC Student Ministries as a student and now as a leader... what's the same and what's changed by Kristy Mikel
  • 5 experiences I want to share with my son before he's 18 by Andrew Whitehead ...response here
  • Parenting an adopted child, what my mom and dad did right by Rob Henschen
  • What I'm most burdened over right now by Caleb Bislow ...response here
  • The Cubs losing Game 1, was it my fault because I went? by Dan Erickson
  • Working at a Newspaper and working at a church... what's the same and what's changed by Dan Weiss ...response here
  • A post, any post at all by Chris Lehane. I mean, you could just put up one word, or maybe a number. A picture. A verse. Anything man!

2 comments:

Andrew said...

Here you go. http://randomactsofandrew.blogspot.com/2008/10/5-experiences-i-want-to-share-with-my.html

(rescueisnotamyth) said...

Come on Derry!! I don't get a question? Man, I wanted to have some great philosophical work of genius posted on my blog... oh well. :P