Thursday, January 22, 2009

Three About Me

Cool idea Steve. I'm ripping it off.

Three jobs I have had in my life: Lifegaurd at Nappanee Public "pee" pool (that's what we called it), Gym Monitor at Bethel College, Delivery boy of "The Paper" for downtown Wakarusa.
Three movies I would watch over and over: Lord of the Rings Trilogy, The Italian Job, Dumb and Dumber
Three shows that I watch: LOST, Chuck, Around the Horn.
Three places I have been: Jerusalem, Amazon Jungle, Etna Green.
Three of my favorite foods: Spaghetti, Steak, Ice Cream
Three places I'd rather be right now: Disney World, In a Hot Tub, In bed.
Three friends I think will respond by posting this on their blog: None
Three things I am looking forward to this year: Summer Camp, Anniversary trip with my wife, that thing that I don't know about right now that will likely end up being a huge highlight.
Three jobs I would love to have: Professional Travler, Disney Imagineer, the one I have right now.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha i totally remember you being a lifeguard! i think you were one of my leaders for swimming lessons WAY WAY WAY back then! :P

Landen Gall said...

Thanks! And I like Around the Horn too, but after spending the day with 24 second graders, then coming home to my own three kids, it just sort of gives me a headache. So I don't usually watch it. But I DO like it. Thanks for the link!

Unknown said...

Etna Green is so exotic! Right up there with the amazon!

Brian a.k.a. Buzz said...

I have driven though Etna Green but never stopped to smell the roses.