Friday, February 13, 2009

"If there's anything I can do to help, let me know."

This has been said at least 700 times to me over the past week. Rwanda Night is an NMC Student Ministries Event, put on by students, to come alongside a different kind of Exodus in Rwanda.
The major festivities kick off starting this Sunday, and run till next Sunday.
Caleb Bislow is the American end of the vision behind Rwanda Night.
  • Caleb is one of my best friends and a strategic partner in ministry.
  • Caleb's ministry is also something my dad and mom deeply believe(d) in, and have been very involved with.
  • I would have been investing significant time this past week into the preparations for Rwanda Night.
How can you help? Get involved in the effort to raise the financial funds that may help usher in a disciple-making movement.

Check out rwandanight.com and bid a ridiculous amount on something. In the process, you will be helping me out, honoring my dad, and by far, most importantly, advancing the Kingdom in an amazing way.

No comments: