Friday, July 10, 2009

Friday Review

Day one is in the books. The lights are out in my cottage and the boys are drifting to sleep. It has been an exceptional start! great connecting on the way here.

Lot's of laughs as well.

I've never opened camp with a more intense talk than this one. I really sensed leading into this that God had been prepping many students and we could just dive in. He did not disappoint. The maun focus was a challenge to move from moving from just hearing of God to truly seeing him. Students were asked, DO YOU WANT IT? and then asked HOW BAD DO YOU WANT IT?

They were invited to go out and stand at the edge of the lake and simply scream at the top of their lungs, I WANT IT! if they were really ready to SEE God. The chorus of screams over the lake had to be music to God's ears. It was a powerful and holy moment.

Off to bed for me. pray that what's started will continue to build.



No comments: