Wednesday, July 08, 2009

Friday is Go Time

I love watching it all come together.

The end of the School Year.
The Beginning of the Summer.
PhillyGO.
IMPACT.
Junior High Camp.

There have been elements (some small, some huge) that have clearly been pushing us toward Summer Camp. Summer Camp has, in a sense, become the place where the NMC Senior High Gather to receive their marching orders for the school year. As a staff, we spend much time in prayer and preparation for this time. Our desire is to be diligent in our preparation, but ultimately surrender to the move of the Holy Spirit.

Something up. I have a sneaking suspicion it may be something fresh, huge and radical. What is it? I have thoughts, but I don't totally know. This I do know, if it's going to be anything worthwhile, it's gotta be from HIM.

No comments: