Friday, September 25, 2009

NFL Pick 'em: Week 3

So far, I'm sitting at 18-14, impressive enough to be in a three-way tie for second to last in our 2009 NFL Pick 'em challenge. (It also reminds me why I should never gamble). For the last two weeks, I've payed attention to the spread. This week, I'm not even looking at the spread. It's all coming from my gut today.

Week 3 picks
Washington at Detroit - That's right, I said it. The streak is broken this week! (hey, three-way tie for second to last, what do I have to lose?)
Green Bay at St. Louis
San Francisco at Minnesota- I say the 49ers are for real.
Atlanta at New England
Tennessee at NY Jets - Titans. 2 tough losses. They're due for a win.
Kansas City at Philly
NY Giants at Tampa Bay
Cleveland at Baltimore
Jacksonville at Houston - Houston showed me something against Tennessee last week. Jacksonville doesn't look too good.
New Orleans at Buffalo
Chicago at Seattle - I've got Cutler and Forte together on a Fantasy Team, and I need a good week. Cutler throws 3 TDs (2 to Forte) and Forte has 200+ all-purpose yds (4 total TDs). Like that?
Miami at San Diego
Pittsburgh at Cincinnati
Denver at Oakland - Making them, quite possibly, the worst 3-0 team to ever play the game.
Indianapolis at Arizona - Looking forward to watching this game. Should be a fun one.
Carolina at Dallas

No comments: