- I'm getting stubborn when it comes to letting God grow me. I don't like that.
- Details and deadlines suck the life out of me. I have to work with them in my life, but I can't allow them to be my life.
- Vision, Video, one-on-ones, programming, and moments of solitude fuel me.
- More times than not, my spiritual apathy and struggles are tied to my lack of spending Time Alone With God.
- There are thousands of kids who will die today from starvation and lack of basic vaccines, and I'm supposed to be all fired up about the American Health Care debate?
- Love people. Use things. Never get the two mixed up.
- Amos 5:21-24; Psalm 72:4; Matthew 18:5-9.
- I'm excited to see my daughter grow up in these times.
- I'm scared to see my daughter grow up in these times.
- I'm committed to work to see #8 win out over #9.
Tuesday, September 01, 2009
Stirring In Me:
The past few weeks has had the following thoughts stirring in me: