Sunday, January 17, 2010

This Week...

This week I saw 24 Junior and High School Students prepare for and share with 450 Upward basketball players, cheerleaders, and their parents about the AIDS crisis in Africa and what Hoops of Hope will be doing to address this.
This week I saw multiple High School students bring friends with them to Wednesday Night Youth.
This week I saw 10 High School students who are heading to Kenya in April take a trip to Keller Park Church in South Bend. I saw them meet some of the kids in that community and served alongside them.
This week I sat in interviews with students who desire to head to Mexico this Summer. I heard them share about what God is doing in their life right now, as well as why they desire to head across the board and serve some Kids who are in Need.
This week I saw my coworkers pull together and do everything we can to give students opportunities to be the hands and feet of Jesus locally, regionally and globally.

This week was a good week.
I look forward to more like this in the next week!

No comments: