Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Some quotes... moments of levity on my trip

  • "I really feel like God is leading me toward working with prostitution." -Brittany
  • "You can do anything in Congo... if you have money." -Enock
  • "Africa is confusing." - Biz
  • "Car will be here to pick us up at 9:00 a.m." (at 11:00 a.m.) "Tire is getting changed. Car be here soon." - Safari
  • "In the time I was in Tanzania, I think I drank about 50 chais." -Matt Maloney
  • "You are a stubborn man, Caleb." - Eugene (said several times, making me want to say, "You keep on using that word. I do not think that word is meaning what you're thinking it's meaning.")
  • "Did you get that on video Biz?" - me to Caleb after throwing up on the side of the road.
  • "I'm trying." - Biz in response to my question

No comments: