- Marathon Speaking (morning sessions and night sessions) with follow up conversations can be exhausting.
- Cell phones are great and annoying at the same time (216 sent and received yesterday).
- Youth Pastors are the most amazing people around.
- Students are the second most amazing people around.
- Authentic life lived and spoken beats any amazing illustration or object lesson.
- The Central District of the Missionary Church has a fantastic network of support and love built among it's youth leaders.
- God is alive and speaking to the hearts of the next generation.
- IWU has really good food.
- This is all totally worth it!
Saturday, June 26, 2010
Lessons at CDYC
A few things I've been reminded of here as I've shared with about 800 High School Students and Leaders: