Monday, July 26, 2010

80s/90s Worship Tweets

I've been a part of several discussions this Summer about worship. I coming to grips with the fact that I am aging in my worship tastes. When worship leaders ask me for any appropriate songs to go with the message, the first songs that come to mind are at least 5 years too early for the crowd I'm speaking to even remember.
This aging is significantly increased due to the demographic I work with.

I also thoroughly enjoy the increasing popularity of using Twitter or Facebook status updates solely to quote song lyrics.

With both these thoughts in mind, at 7:00 p.m. last night, I decided to dedicate a full 24 hours of tweets to some of my favorite 80s/90s worship chorus lyrics.

Enjoy here or just read on the right sidebar of the blog.

No comments: