Sunday, July 04, 2010

On This 4th Of July

... I remember an amazing dad who loved, listened, and lived a life worth modeling (the 4th is his Birthday).
... I celebrate the freedom I'm able to live with due to the country where I was born.
... I remember the least, the lost, and the lonely that God has given me opportunity to meet in the past year who are not able to celebrate the freedom I know.
... I commit to continue to speak up for those who are the least, lost and lonely.
... I am grateful for an amazing local church family who I was able to celebrate with as ONE today.
... I cherish an amazing wife of 10 years.
... I adore the treasure that God has given me in a little 2 1/2 year old named Katylynn.
... I declare my freedom in Christ, yet claim that I am IN DEPENDENCE of the Almighty God.

No comments: