Tuesday, December 14, 2010

60 Days of Beauty Project: Day 14 - Beautiful Prayers for a Beautiful Boy

Last Night, when we were praying, I asked Katylynn if there was anything she wanted to ask Jesus to help her little brother with.  Her first response, "Help him be strong."

We received an email update yesterday on his situation and development.  He has grown a lot, and is no longer suffering from malnourishment.  He's being well cared for.  He's even started walking!

Beautiful.

Last night, I asked Katylynn if there was anything else she wanted to ask Jesus to help him with.  Her second response, "Help get him here."

Beautifully stated kid.
Beautifully stated.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I just love hearing kids pray. I just know it has to make God smile. Brings tears to my eyes.

Rhonda Schrock said...

That is just plain darling. I mean both, the prayers and the picture. How your hearts must long for your boy!

Jolinda said...

He is adorable! So looking forward to seeing him in person! Praying with Katylynn that he will be strong until he is with his family.