Thursday, January 27, 2011

60 Days of Beauty: Day 58 - Any Given Wednesday Night

It's crazy to think I'm down to 2 days after this.  I can't believe it, but it looks like I may pull off this thing without missing a single day.

I had a chance to make rounds last night.  My role at NMC has me as "captain" over all Student Ministries (Preteens, Junior High, and Senior High) with my main landing point being Senior High.  My responsibilities last night left me space and time to be able to get around to the three different rooms and see everyone in action. 

Every Wednesday night, we have 500+ 5th-12th Grade students gather. 
Every Wednesday night, we have an opportunity to create space for 500+ 5th-12th Grade students to interact with adults who love and believe in them.
Every Wednesday night, we have an opportunity to introduce 500+ 5th-12th Grade students to the living God.

Every Wednesday Night, God has given NMC Student Ministries a beautiful opportunity.  I pray we will make the most of that opportunity.


Be very careful, then, how you live—not as unwise but as wise, making the most of every opportunity, because the days are evil.
Ephesians 4:15&16

No comments: