7 Songs I've been listening to a lot these days:
- Beautiful Things by Gungor
- The Earth is Yours by Gungor
- One Less by Matthew West
- Kiss it All Better by He Is We
- Happily Ever After by He Is We
- I Refuse by Josh Wilson
- Everlasting God by Chris Tomlin
7 Places in the world I've always wanted to visit:
- Australia or New Zealand - Want to go to all the continents.
- Antarctica - Want to go to all the continents.
- China - To see the underground church in action.
- Uganda - Especially more lately.
- European Backpack Tour - Maybe it will be a family trip in 15 years...
- Fenway Park for a playoff game.
- Alaska on a cruise.
7 Things I've dreamed of doing someday:
- Writing a book.
- Seeing a person healed.
- Visiting a former student on their foreign mission field.
- Watching my wife give birth.
- Hanging out with Bono for an evening.
- Walking Katylynn down the aisle.
7 Favorite games of all time:
- Hide and Seek.
- Settlers of Catan.
7 Favorite Verses:
- Matthew 6:33
- Philippians 3:7-9
- Ephesians 2:8-10
- Matthew 22:37-40
- James 1:27
- Isaiah 55:8-9
- I Corinthians 5:17
7 Books I love to read over and over:
- Chronicles of Narnia*
- Lord of the Rings
- Harry Potter Series
- The Barbarian Way by Erwin McManus*
- Celebration of Discipline by Richard Foster*
- Any Dr Seuss book with Katylynn
7 Books that have deeply challenged me (Starred ones above plus these 7):
- No Compromise by Melody Green
- God on Mute by Pete Grieg
- Red Moon Rising by Pete Grieg
- Season of Life by Jeffrey Marx
- The Freedom of Simplicity by Richard Foster
- Jungle Pilot by Russell Hilt
- What Matters Most by Doug Fields