- Rest: We're all very tired. Pray especially for Katylynn that she would get adjusted in time.
- Moses Adjustment: The changes for him are drastic. Pray that he will know and see love from his new family, and that will surpass all other things lost.
- Family Time: We're moving from a 1 to 2 kid family. Grandma is a huge blessing to have along. Pray we will simply bond together.
- Health: We are all feeling well. Pray it will stay the same.
- Culture: While here, we have an opportunity to become more aware of the country and culture Moses is coming from. Pray God will give us insight into this world.
Friday, June 24, 2011
Praying For Our Adoption: The Weekend
Some simple ways to pray: