Monday, September 17, 2012

Some Thoughts on the NFL: 2 Weeks In

  • The 49ers look good. Real good.
  • Houston also looks good. Real good.
  • I really want to see a HarBowl (49ers v. Ravens).
  • I think the best 1-1 team is the Packers.
  • I'm happy with what I've seen from this young Colts team and Andrew Luck thus far. 
  • I miss Ed Hochuli's biceps.
  • I say we'll see Tim Tebow take significant snaps in week 4, and the official starter week 5.
  • Jay Cutler is a good football player.  He needs to work on his leadership.
  • Cortland Finnegan is my least favorite player in the NFL. He's so stinkin' dirty.
  • Jeff Fisher and Jim Schwartz are in a tie for my least favorite coaches right now.  Like them even less then Rex Ryan.  They seem to encourage their players to play past the whitsle.

No comments: