Thursday, August 21, 2014

Download Youth Ministry

This last fall I got the chance to connect with Josh Griffin, the High School Pastor at Saddleback Church in California.  He and his friends have created Download Youth Ministry, a website that provides all kinds of downloadable resources for Youth Workers at a very affordable price.  Josh challenged me to consider taking some of the resources I've created (TAWG Journals, Experiences, Teaching Series, and Games) and make them available to the youth Youth Ministry world.  Right now, I have a few games up on the site with several other resources coming out in the weeks and months to come.  I'm really excited about this opportunity as I sensed back in my SOAR internship days that God wanted to use my creative/writing abilities to impact the Kingdom in a broader sense.  This seems to be an oppportunity to do so.

Check out the entire library of resources here.  They are all tested and true resources by youth workers for youth workers.
Check out my page of resources here.
If you're in Youth Ministry, be sure to check out the DYM Membership.  It's a fantastic deal.

*Full Disclosure: I do benefit financially from every resource I have placed on the site.  I do not, however, receive any income from other resources or the membership.  I don't care if you buy my stuff or not.  I highly recommend going there to check out resources for your sake, not mine!

No comments: