Friday, October 12, 2007

I've Never - Part 5

I've Never – Part 5

 

The Sobering Edition…

 

Like most of you, I've Never…

… been without a home.

… missed a meal because I couldn't afford it.

… feared I would be attacked during the night.

… had to hide at night so as to not be taken by the "rebels"

… had to drink unclean water because it was all that was available.

… wondered if I was being discriminated against.

… watched someone I love die to do inadequate medicine.

… considered selling my body to provide for my family.

… had to sneak around to get to church.

… fear death when saying I'm a follower of Christ.

 

I've never experienced any of these.  Yet for billions around the world today, one or several of these are "I have" statements.

For some, it's not just "I have", it's "All I've ever known."

No comments: