Wednesday, November 12, 2008

NFL Pick 'em - Week 11, but Week 2 in picks

I'm tied for first with a 10-4 record in my challenge with Dan, and Craig.

Here's my picks for this week:
Jets over Patriots (Say No to the Patriots)
Broncos over Falcons (I like Jay Cutler, he has diabetes like me)
Ravens over Giants (Defensive battle, the Giants are better, but I think they hiccup this week)*
Vikings over Bucs (Peterson goes for 200+ yards)
Dolphins over Raiders (Raiders = JH Girls basketball, I may be insulting JH Girls basketball)
Panthers over Lions (Lions? Do they have a full squad)
Eagles over Bengals (Eagles are strong)
Packers over Bears (this will be a great game)
Chiefs over Saints (Tyler Thigpen, the real deal?)
Colts CRUSH Texans (If it's close, Dan, you should count this as a loss)
49ers over Rams (Frank Gore out-duels Stephen Jackson)
Cardinals over Seahawks (Kurt Warner, NFL MVP?)
Titans over Jags (Titans are unstoppable, plus this helps the Colts in their Wild Card pursuit)
Steelers over Chargers (Ben finds a way to win after a tough loss last week)
Redskins over Cowboys
Bills over Cleveland

*This week's guaranteed upset special. You shouldn't bet, but I could make you rich off this pick.

1 comment:

T M. said...

Woopsi-Daisy!
Those darned Giants won again. I can't wait till they beat the 18-0 Titans in the Super Bowl.