Thursday, November 06, 2008

NLF Pick 'em

Dan threw out the challenge, and I decided to play along... Each week I'll post my NFL picks to win. I'll be going up against 3 others (Dan, Dan, and Craig). My picks for this week.

Bills over Patriots - I just don't like the Patriots. It's a close call so I'll give it to the Bills.
Panthers over Raiders - Raiders=High School Football team.
Colts over Steelers - I'd pick the Colts no matter what, but I think they are clicking and Big Ben is banged up & Questionable.
Chargers over Chiefs
Giants over Eagles - Don't tell my die hard Giant friend Marty I said this, but the Giants are the best in the NFL.
Cardinals over 49ers - Kurt and his receivers are awesome.
Broncos over Browns - Jay will get back on track tonight. Brady Quinn's first NFL game will be trouble.
Dolphins over Seahawks
Jets over Rams
Bears over Titans - This week's upset special.
Texans over Raven
Jaguars over Lions - Will there be a Dante Culpepper sighting?
Packers over Vikings
Falcons over Saints

3 comments:

Phil Strahm said...

In Sexy Rexy We Trust?!?!

Or at least prefer not to boo him. I hate fans booing their team for lack of performance when the effort is there. It usually doesn't help.

Dan said...

You're going down! That's right, trash talk on our all-blog NFL picks challenge... I'm THAT guy.

Anonymous said...

You've been tagged (Go read my latest blog)

:)