Monday, November 09, 2009

Terrific 2s: 19-24 Months

  1. I put caca in my mouth - Yup, you read that right. Somewhere along the way, Katylynn decided that her pacifier is called a ca-ca. This would be why she will not be making any trips to Latin America in the near future.
  2. I go poopie on the potty, yay! - We bought her the potty to see if she would be interested. She was. She's far from there, but she's learning that there's a difference between her diaper and her "underwear" (a pull-up). During the day, if she has to go, she will begin to bounce and frantically say, "I got poopies." Fun times.
It's crazy to think that it's been two years to the date that I held my daughter for the first time. Happy Birthday to her, and looking forward to more great memories to come!

1 comment:

Steve Gall said...

I'm enjoying your Terrific 2s series. You are a wise man to be cherishing the terrific time with your daughter.