Thursday, February 25, 2010

On My Radar

  • Skype: I've done stuff with Skype before, but since we have internet at home, we're loving the potential. Katylynn can talk to and see her Nanny and Bubby in Fort Wayne, or her cousins in North Carolina. When I'm out of town but able to find an internet connection, we can see each other as well!
  • Fanning the Flame: I met with Karl and Trace last night. It's going to be a great 4 nights for our Senior High Students March 7-10.
  • Isaiah 6: I finished week 2 of a 3 week series looking at Isaiah's vision and calling. This study has been so good for me. I love God's Word and what I learn from it.
  • SYMC: Heading out for Chicago tomorrow to attend the Simply Youth Ministry Conference. Excited to spend some time with my teammates, network, and get some great training.

1 comment:

Corey Mann said...

Skype-we are getting ready to test drive a "broadcast" on the radio with skype soon.

Pastor Karl-where is he now?

How are you?