Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Broken For My Friends In India... Try #2

If you subscribe to this blog through a feeder, this may be the second time you're seeing this post. I had trouble getting the Vimeo version of the video to work.

As you know, India is very near and dear to my heart. I have been encouraged, challenged and inspired by the believers I have gotten to know in my 3 trips there. Today, I ran across this video put out by Francis Chan and Cornerstone Church that shows some of the persecution the believers in the Orissa region are facing. It broke me. I'm ticked at myself for what I see as "trials" and "tribulations" in my life. Father forgive me, and be with my brothers and sisters whose lives are truly on the line simply because of what they believe.

WARNING: These video is violent... very violent and unedited in. I'd encourage you to heed Francis's words at the begining of the first video even if you choose to watch


Thanks to DC Curry for posting this video.

No comments: