Monday, August 23, 2010

Jumbled in my mind

  • Am I supposed to be capitalizing on my strengths, developing my weaknesses, or both? Both seems right but it get's really exhausting.
  • How many mentoring/accountability/investing & being invested in relationships can I honestly take on at once?
  • 25 years from now... What will my daughter be doing? Where will she be living? Wow will she be living?
  • Why can't there be some level of aerobic value to Mario Kart Wii?
  • To what level is the responsibility in ministry to be making people aware of their problems v. helping people with their problems v. loving people despite their problems? Or when do I should just remove the v.'s and just embrace the mess?
  • How much prejudice is present in my life, and what can I do to become more aware?
  • Do the Colts have it in them to get back to the Super Bowl and win it this year?
  • Do other dads, husbands, youth pastors, and/or guys seeking to follow Christ feel as "in over their heads" as I feel?
  • Do I really believe that "he who began a good work in me will carry it into completion.."
  • Why do I sometimes struggle to fully accept that "His grace is sufficient for me" and that "in my weakness He's made stronger"?

No comments: