Thursday, September 09, 2010

NFL Pick 'em: Week 1

I've done this for the past couple years. I'm a part of a Pig Skin Pick 'em league on ESPN, and I'll try to post my picks here weekly:

Minnesota Vikings at New Orleans Saints - The game is already underway as I type this, but I made my pick last week. Based of each teams 1st drives, I made a good pick. We'll see in two hours.

Miami Dolphins at Buffalo Bills - I think this will be a close game. C.J. Spiller is going to have a big game and lots of talk about him after this weekend.

Detroit Lions at Chicago Bears - Bears win big. Bears fans start talking big. Bears fans get disappointed as the weeks go on.

Oakland Raiders at Tennessee Titans - It's the Raiders.

Cincinnati Bengals
at New England Patriots - I see good things from the Bengals this year. I also hate picking the Patriots to win.

Carolina Panthers at New York Giants - Should go with Giants, but I always pick the Panthers. I really like Deangelo Williams. I think that's why.

Atlanta Falcons
at Pittsburgh Steelers - Steelers are going to really struggle for their first 4 weeks.

Cleveland Browns at T.B. Bucs - Would you rather throw up or have diarrhea? Similar choices here.

Denver Broncos at Jacksonville Jaguars - Jags don't look good, but neither do the Broncos. I give Jags the edge because they're at home and will likely struggle with the time zones.

Indianapolis Colts at Houston Texans - Won't be shocked if the Texans win. If my predictions are right, Texans are the only team in their conference with a loss in week 1. Texans will have a winning record by the end of the season.

San Francisco 49ers at Seattle Seahawks - I just can't pick against Mike Singletary.

Green Bay Packers at Philadelphia Eagles - Step 1 in the Kevin Kolb experiment fail.

Arizona Cardinals at St. Louis Rams - Derek Anderson, my sleeper of the year.

Dallas Cowboys at Washington Redskins - Shanahan... underrated. All things Cowboys... overrated.

Baltimore Ravens at New York Jets - In my book, best game of the week. I want to see the Ravens make the Jets and Rex Ryan look real dumb.

San Diego Chargers
at Kansas City Chiefs - Chiefs could be better than expected. Not this week.

No comments: