It takes up different forms, but it's one of my ultimate goals in Student Ministries. It's what keeps me coming back.
- It's more than a religion.
- It's not about me.
- I can make a difference in my peers lives.
- God wants my heart to beat and break for the things his beats and breaks for.
- He has a plan/calling for me.
- The "cool" things I've been running after really aren't all that "cool" after all.
- The Holy Spirit is active and moving in my life.
- I listened, heard God speak, and obeyed... crazy-cool things happened!
Suddenly there's something bigger worth living for in that teenagers life, and that is what gets me fired up!