Monday, December 20, 2010

60 Days of Beauty: Day 20 - Stayin' Alive

The majority of Sunday afternoons from September through January are spent on my couch with my Marvin Harrison Jersey (I miss him) and wrapped in my Colts fleece blanket.  I am what you would call a Colts fan.

For the past ten years, this time of year has been spent worrying about Indy securing home field through the playoffs or wondering if they are going to bench their starters or try to go for the undefeated season.  Not so this year.  My team is playing weekly for their playoffs life.  Yesterday's matchup against the Jacksonville Jaguars was HUGE.  A loss and no playoffs.  A win, and still alive.

So, big win yesterday. 2 more wins (or just keep the same record as the Jags), and on to the playoffs once again.

A beautiful win yesterday.

No comments: