Tuesday, December 21, 2010

60 Days of Beauty: Day 21 - A Tough One; Thank God for Two

Yesterday, nothing really rose to the top for me.  In fact, I had to deal with a lot of situations that I'd be much more quick to label "ugly."
  • One of our students in the hospital very sick.
  • Some follow up to situations inside our ministry causing potential frustration to parents.
  • A crisis counseling phone call.
  • Working through some tough programming calls where it's hard to create a win.
Just not a very fun day.   I went home from work happy to have the day behind me.  It wasn't till nodding off to sleep that I realized where the beauty rested in the midst of today.  In every situation above, I was able to talk with or work alongside one of my teammates at NMC.  In all the situations, I was blessed to be able to not be working alone.

Being a part of a team is a beautiful thing.

No comments: