Thursday, December 30, 2010

60 Days of Beauty: Day 30 - Heaven Rejoices

The first night of the Retreat, he said, "I'm not totally sure where I am, but I know at this point, I'm heading to hell.  I want to get this all figured out."

Last night, as we were singing together, he grabbed our speaker and left the room.

He prayed to receive Jesus Christ as his Lord and Savior.
After worship, our speaker had him share what he'd done.
2 more gals then responded and prayed to receive Christ.

Is there anything more beautiful than a person responded to the grace of God found in the death and resurrection of Jesus Christ?

Luke 15:7
I tell you that in the same way there will be more rejoicing in heaven over one sinner who repents than over ninety-nine righteous persons who do not need to repent.

*Editorial Note:  I find it quite beautiful that the moment of beauty at the Halfway point of the 60 Days of Beauty Project for me is centered on salvation through the cross.  It is the central message to all my life, and the central beautiful moment in the history of mankind.

No comments: