- Multiple opportunities to link arms w/ Kory & Ali Lantz and @KP_transformation.
- Getting a text from Terry Bley telling me he's sad he hasn't made my memory tweets.
- Celebrating my little princess's 3rd birthday with the Disney Princesses.
- Saying goodbye to my Grandma and Grandpa Wisler inside 3 weeks of each other.
- Announcing my allegiance to the Boise State Broncos in an effort to appreciate College Football. (didn't work).
- Katylynn discovering her love for green ice cream while in Ludington.Celebrating 10 years of marriage with the beautifual @janelleprenkert by going to Chicago to see Conan O'brien.
- Being introduced to our son in Uganda.
- Showing "To Save a Life" at our Jr and Sr High kickoffs. Record SH attendance and great tone set for school year.
- FAVORITE MOVIE:Toy Story 3. TV SHOW: Community. ALBUM: The Story of Your Life/ Matthew West.
- Closing out our schoolyear focus on Kids In Need and realizing we gave more $$ out than is spent on our Youth Budget.
- A Summer Camp season that was all around DIFFERENT, and that was a great thing.
- Recapturing the heart of compassion and relational evangelism in our students at ChicaGO 2010.
- An awesome time speaking and partntering with @tanklehane and the Missionary Church Central District at CDYC 2010.
- A retooled SOAR internship program with 5 awesome Student Ministries Summer Interns.
- Getting stuck in Africa due to Iceland volcano. Flying the other way around the world to get home.
- April spent in Kenya, Rwanda, & DRC. Life will never be the same.
- A great Florida vacation in January/ February.
Saturday, January 01, 2011
60 Days of Beauty: Day 32 - Tweeting through the Year
Yesterday, I decided to post some of my more significant memories of 2010 on my Twitter account. Below is the list of experiences, opportunities, relationships, and major blessings of 2010: