Wednesday, January 26, 2011

60 Days of Beauty: Day 57 - Mind Reader

I woke up at 6:45 and blew chunks yesterday.  It was an epic vomit. (That wasn't beautiful) Guessing I has fallen victim to this nasty flu, I called the church, texted teammates, and let them know I was out for the day, and we'd see from there.  I went back to bed and let Janelle know.

I'm a very annoying sick.  I just want to be alone and curl up in bed. As I rested through the morning, I really didn't start moving again till around 10:30 a.m. to discover not only an empty and growling stomach, but an empty house.  I texted Janelle to find out where she was, and she said, "Shopping.  Thought you could use the quiet."

She knows me.  She respects me.  She cares for me by doing things she'd know I'd appreciate even though I didn't ask. That's beautiful.

(And if your curious, I'm feeling fine now.  Didn't have any more problems.  It was likely a mix of a late night, food, and stress)

No comments: