Monday, January 31, 2011

Quick Hits

  • Wednesday, I'm sharing with our Senior High Students about how to navigate the times when it seems like God is silent... that is I'll be sharing this if the blizzard of the century doesn't strike.
  • Thursday, I head down to Fort Wayne to begin working with Remedy.fm on a new show they'll be offering called "Converge".
  • Sunday, I'm in the box on Sunday morning.  I'll be taking the first two weeks of a February series we're doing called "God is ______". 
  • Sunday is also our student registration deadline for "Enslave Me," and event our students are doing to raise awareness on the issue of human trafficking and get funds to ministries seeking to put an end to modern day slavery.  More info on the event HERE.
There's a good week ahead.

No comments: