- For me, Memorial Weekend normally marks the beginning of Summer. It feels a little less "Summery" this weekend due to the fact I thought we'd all be together as a family by now, BUT it still feels like Summer.
- My daughter is picking up our family room right now and saying, "You have to clean up if you want to get something to eat." Funny.
- I watched the King's Speech this past weekend. It's a moving film with some great acting.
- We're in the midst of re-dreaming trying to tackle the high school to young adult transition as a ministry. In my opinion it is the most complex, yet crucial transition. We have many more questions than answers with this all. We're leaning in and seeking to think outside the box.
- Everyone keeps asking when we think we'll be heading to Uganda. All we know is soon. If you would have asked me two weeks ago, I would have guessed we'd be there bay now. Now, I really think we'll be going by the end of next week. I'm really hoping we'll be heading out this weekend.
- It's so weird, although this wait between trips has been tough, I can't believe May is almost over.
Monday, May 30, 2011
Running Through My Mind
Posted by derryprenkert at 9:29 AM