There is a lot that will be determined once we are there, but here is an extremely rough idead of what lies ahead:
(Uganda is 7 hrs ahead of EST)
- Tuesday, June 21: Fly out of Detroit
- Wednesday, June 22: Layover in Amsterdam & Nairobi. Land in Uganda 11:30.
- Thursday-Friday, June 23-24: Orientation; potentially visit Embassy to set up appointment. Go see Junior. If all goes well, we'll take official custody and he'll come to the hotel with us.
- Saturday-Sunday, June 25-26: No adoption business. Spending time together as a new family. Attend Watoto Church.
- Monday-Friday, June 27-July 1: Appointment at the Embassy (hopefully). Visits to various landmarks and people connected to Junior and his story. All other Adoption related work.
- Saturday-Sunday, July 2-3: Weekend stuff. Spending time as a family. Church service or if adoption business isn't done, go on a Safari.
- Monday-Wednesday, July 4-6: If all adoption business is done, go on a Safari. If it isn't, pray like crazy and do everything we can to get it done!
- Thursday, July 7: Fly out of Uganda
- Friday, July 8: Layover in Amsterdam, arrive back in Detroit