Sunday, July 10, 2011

A Change in Blogging Focus

As Moses mentioned, he will be on a bit of a hiatus from the blog.

At the same time, there's plenty more to be blogging about.  One thing in particular is our NMC Student Ministries Summer Camp.  The Junior High is currently at Beulah Beach for their Summer Camp.  From what I'm hearing from Chris Lehane and Geoff Cocanower, they are off to a great start!

Senior High will be leaving on Wednesday.  I'll be doing some posts and updating here (as well as on the NMC Student Ministries Parents page) on what's happening and how to pray.

ON A PERSONAL LEVEL
I'm a mix of excited, overwhelmed, and confused as we march toward Wednesday.  I have obviously had my attention elsewhere over the past 3 weeks.  Much of the work I needed to get done in preparation was completed before departure.  I need to put the finishing touches on a few things and prep some messages, but for the most part, I just need to get on my face before God and seek direction from Him on what He wants to accomplish.

Janelle and the kids will be joining me for the last part of Camp.

More to come...

No comments: