Saturday, September 08, 2012

Small Talk

When restarting a relationship, you start with small talk.  So...

How about this weather?
It is entering Fall. My favorite weather of the year. I love the fact that I'm sitting in my family room with the windows open, a slight breeze and the sun shining.  Fall sunsets in Indiana are just around the corner.

How's the Family?
Janelle is a warrior mom. Katylynn just started Preschool. Moses just officially became a U.S. citizen. Keiralee is cooing.  The switch from one to three kids in less than a year has been crazy but cool.

What Do You Expect from the Colts?
Peyton Manning won 3 games his first season. I think the cupboard is even more bare in the surrounding cast to Andrew Luck than Manning's first year. Yet, I'm reservedly optimistic. I would be very pleased with a .500 season, ecstatic with a playoff appearance, okay with a 5-6 win season. I still wish the Colts would have stuck with Manning, and I'll be cheering on the Bronco's as a secondary team, but I look forward to seeing how it all fleshes out.

Anything New Going On?
New house in June. New baby in Julu. New Student Ministires team in August. New car (well used but new to us) inSeptember. Lot's of new.

Well, I better get going. I hope we can connect soon and talk in a little more depth about some of the things mentioned above.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Welcome back!!!