- Spreading (butter, jelly, peanut butter,mayo, ketchup.... you get the idea.
- Cutting (steak, bread, string, plastic, wire, etc.)
- Whittling (wood, soap, anything else you can whittle?)
3 bad things about knives:
- Stabbing people.
- Getting accidentally cut while intending to use it for a good purpose.
- Getting in the hands of kids or those who don't know how to use them properly.
The point? (ha! point... knives. Get it?)
Very rarely is something inherently good or bad, but much more how we use it.
The posts you will see in this series may have a little to do with this.