This thing has been going around on Facebook like crazy, and I've been "tagged" about 20 times. I'm supposed to post 25 random things, facts, habits, or goals about myself. I'm also supposed to tag 25 people to do the same.
To read the 25 Random I cam up with at that point, click here.
Today, I give you a new set of 25 Random:
- I quit the basketball team on the 4th day of practice my Sophomore year and started swimming the the next day.
- I was never a part of an organized football team, and I wish I would have at least played one season in Junior High.
- Given the choice between being by myself or hanging with a group, most times i would choose to be by myself.
- I still have no desire to become a Senior Pastor.
- Since marriage, Janelle and I have been to Disney World 12 times. Katylynn has been 6, Moses 3, and Keiralee 2.
- From 2000-2008, I led either a GO (evangelism training) or IMPACT team every Summer. I have not led either team since then. This has allowed me to be a parent and to empower the other leaders around me.
- I have had 7 different offices while on staff at NMC.
- I went to Bethel College as Undeclared leaning toward and English Major.
- I hate wearing any shirt that has a collar.
- I wear some form of Crocs 95% of the time I have footwear on.
- I have seen U2 in concert twice.
- I have been to 9 Major League Ball Parks for games (Comiskey, U.S. Cellular, and Wrigley in Chicago, Comerica in Detroit, Busch in St Louis, Old Yankee Stadium and Shea Stadium in New York, Cinergy and Great American Ballpark in Cincinatti) and visited Fenway in the offseason.
- I have a soft spot for Zombie movies.
- Janelle and I often talk about movie to Orlando and working at Disney after retirement.
- I will be 50 years old when my oldest daughter graduates from High School.
- I have never tasted alcohol.
- I have paid for 2 haircuts in the past 22 years.
- I drink Diet Dr Pepper... a lot.
- Every Summer since 1999 I have spent at least 2 nights at Beulah Beach Camp in Vermilion, OH.
- I currently have 14.5 days worth of music on my iTunes.
- I have sought professional counseling multiple times in my life and God has used it in great ways.
- I was a Homecoming Finalist 4 different times in my life, and was not crowned once.
- In 2009, I literally flew around the world. Chicago->Amsterdam->Kenya->Dubai->Bangkok->Seoul->Chicago.
- Visiting every continent is on my bucket list. I only have Australia and Antarctica to go.
- I have been to at least 400 graduation open houses in the past 14 years.