Friday, April 25, 2008

A few quick hits

  • I love the weather right now. So refreshing.
  • I love... L-O-V-E Thursdays. Day off. Time with Janelle and Katylynn. The Office. LOST.
  • Speaking of LOST, it was back with a vengeance last night. Risk, and breaking rules. Australia is the key to the whole game you know...
  • The NFL Draft is way overhyped by ESPN, but somehow they always suck me in for at least 2 hours.
  • Well, I said Fox would be the first to go. Not too many are agreeing with me right now.
  • Dan has some more mustache ideas here, but personally, I say this is the best mustache I've seen so far...
There was a guy in my High School who looked just like this, Dan. I actually never saw him after my Sophomore year. Word was that he was taking all shop classes and working the night shift at the Pak n' Sak. I saw him on an episode of Cops two years ago...

No comments: