Thursday, April 24, 2008

Mustache May... the rules

Last night, another 15-20 students joined the challenge.
Here's how it works.

May 1-31, no shaving your mustache.
All facial hair can be grown until May 14.
By May 15, you must officially enter "mustache mode".

A mustache is defined quite liberally.
The only rules are that there must be a full seperation of facial hair below the chin, and there must be a section of your mustache that has been unshaved from May 1-31.
Here's some visual help. All of the following would be acceptable as a part of "Mustache May."













Last night, the question was asked, "Is there a prize?"
Of course there is!
What better prize could there be than a nice, full mustache of your very own.

I plan to track my personal pictoral progress here on the ol' blog.

Anybody else ready to join in?

1 comment:

Rob said...

I'd love to....but I've tried before and after a month it just looked like I had drank some chocolate milk and forgot to wipe my face...very, very sad...