Monday, May 10, 2010

It Just Got Personal - Part 10

To many this is just a picture of a bunch of white people holding black babies.

To me, it's a picture of what happens when you let it get personal.
To me, this is 10 students and 4 adults who who have allowed the statistics and stories of Kids In Need Impact them (Gain Awareness).
To me, it's a group of students decided the best way to spend their spring break was going to Kenya, Africa and loving on orphans (Give Sacrificially).
To me, it's a group of 10 students and 4 adults who have, to varying levels had their lives wrecked/ altered through their experiences in Kenya (Live Differently).

To many, this is just a picture of a bunch of white people holding black babies.

To me, Gain, Give and Live just got a name, a face and a story. It's a reminder that Global Minded Youth Ministry is worth it.

It just got personal.

No comments: