Friday, May 07, 2010

It Just Got Personal - Part 9

To many this is a picture of some dude overlooking a waterfall.

To me, that's my college roommate, friend, and ministry partner, Caleb Bislow. I have personally supported Caleb. Our ministry has collectively supported Caleb in significant ways. I have heard Caleb's stories of obedience to carry the call to take God's story to dark, dangerous and despised places. In April, I saw him in action in some of those dark, dangerous and despised places. HE IS LEGIT.

Caleb's is a story of someone who allowed those who are marginalized, abandoned, forgotten to mess with his life (he let it get personal).

To many this is a picture of some dude overlooking a waterfall.

To me, it's someone who let it get personal, and did something about it.

It just got personal and it's time to do something about it.

Check out Biz at www.unusualsoldiers.com and his blog at www.unusualsoldiers.blogspot.com

No comments: